Thanks for all the inspiring submissions for our Maker of the Month contest! We love to see what you creators, makers, and artisans can dream up.
Now it’s your turn to help us pick a winner!
Our team has narrowed the submissions to our top 5 finalists. Please select your favorite, and the winning build will be featured on our website and social media. The winner will also receive a pair of KEEN Utility work boots.
(click on the Maker’s name or the image gallery below to view large images)
- Courtney L. – Upcycled Wall Art w/ hand-carved tree silhouette into an old wine barrel
- Gene J. – Wooden Nightstands w/ salvaged doors, beadboard, wooden beams, and old house parts (painted by daughter Chasity)
- Kathy S. – Painted Hall Tree w/ an old desk, recycled cabinet door, rough sawn cypress, and vintage hooks
- Kelly and Charlie T. – US Map Wall Art w/ multiple species of reclaimed wood to create a variety of depth and color
- Kip G. – Upcycled Floor Lamp w/ an old, found water heater, a blower fan from a swamp cooler, an old carburetor, and water faucet for a finishing touch
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED
Check back for our winner announcement!